Re: Morning Sci Fi Press Quotes

  • maksidrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 9:42 PM
      Vangelis my arse!
      When was the last time any of them listened to Bladerunner? I'll
      never buy any of the below mags for their so-called "reviews" again.
      Wot a load of tosh!

      Speaking of Time Out... that's the magazine that just last week
      dissed Manitoba, Four Tet and Prefuse 73 et al in el grande stylee.
      Some authority on electronic music, I'll say.

      Reviews are supposed to be the alternative to infomercials, not
      substitutes. What next - Cher plugging in Way Out West?

      no cheers,
      maksidrom

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <simon@p...> wrote:
      > Some press quotes for the album:
      >
      > Pull your head out of your arse, this is phenomenal – Muzik
      >
      > Emotive and classy, evoking everything from Massive Attack to
      Vangelis -
      > Time Out
      >
      > Shiny & sophisticated - FHM
      >
      > Perfectly pitched between dance floor mayhem and comedown comfort -
      Mixmag