Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ style

  • NO3DJPK@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      Lu Lu,

      Chris spins nuskool breaks, usally on the dirty side which I like as well and
      Mike spins more trance/house stuff. The cool thing though is the tracks Mike
      plays are usally a lil dark as well, so you get the best of both worlds. Ive
      seen them DJ about 3 times and its always good times regardless of who is
      playing.

      PK
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
        I think this subject is basically a matter of opinion and also
        depends on what mood they're both in on the night.

        I usually think that Chris plays slightly more progressive and Mike
        is maybe a little more adventurous. I love both their sets though.

        Their style also depends a great deal on the audience / venue. In my opinion, their sets at larger clubs (such as Fabric) are more progressive and their sets at more intimate clubs are a lot dirtier.

        But...all the above is arguable and a generalisation.

        Ally