Re: [Hybrid] Re: Singles & Remixes

  • Philip H
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2003
      I got the samples off the track. Then added my own stuff ontop and tweaked
      with effects using Reason and whatnot.

      >From: Jason Parker <jason.parker1@...>
      >
      > >Anyone set to do any remixes of the tracks off "Sci-Fi"??
      > >
      > >Well speaking of remixes. I have already done a remix of Higher Than a
      > >Skyscraper, using some ambient vocals and different beats with the
      >gorgeous
      > >strings. Im not sure if I should post it up yet because the album isnt
      >even
      > >out yet.
      > >
      > >Phil
      >

      >How'd you remix it? did u just rip your own samples from the original
      >track?
      >or did you manage to find some proper samples of the track?
      >jase
    • ukdj35
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Hey did anyone do the Y4K night down Fabric on Fri? Have to say it
        was excellent and as a first taste of Hybrid's new stuff-it sounds
        amazing! Please can anyone tell me where I can get hold of some of
        the new Hybrid material?

        P.S> If you can't dance you definately shouldn't be on that stage in
        Room 2! So sod off all you drum and bass heads doing your monkey
        dancing!
      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ukdj35" <thom@b...> wrote:

          > Please can anyone tell me where I can get hold of some of
          > the new Hybrid material?

          I'm afraid you'll have to wait till next month to buy the new
          album...but you can listen to their latest DJ sets on
          www.hybridized.org, where they sometimes slip in a new tune or two.