RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid @ Fabric this Friday

  • Chilvers, Simon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2003
      Can we have a last minute show of hands on who's going tonight??

      I'll be there with some friends

      I'm just doing this to warn the people that are going that Nick Bower is
      finishing his current job today and is moving to new "executive" pastures in
      another job on Monday. So he's currently having an afternoon in "meetings"
      down the local pub to his office.... So if you see him tonight he will
      already be wrecked but I'm sure that he'll appreciate being bought a drink
      in celebration!

      :-)

      See you there

      Si
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2003
        Yes I'll be putting in a drunken appearance tonight.

        As Si said, I'm moving on to another job and today is my last day, so
        apologies if you see me tonight in Fabric and I'm slightly incoherent
        and I'm spilling drink on my shoes...well more than usual ;P

        Seriously, should be a cool night (though hot weather in Londinium
        tonight) and I hope to bump into a few of you lot that might be coming
        down to shake a leg to the sounds of those Hybrid laddies.

        As I'm leaving my present job today it means that after today I won't be
        contactable via nick.bower@.... I'll re-emerge some time next
        week, once I'm settled in my new job, under a new email guise.

        ;)

        Nick

        >Can we have a last minute show of hands on who's going tonight??
        >
        >I'll be there with some friends
        >
        >I'm just doing this to warn the people that are going that Nick Bower
        is finishing his current job today and is moving to >new "executive"
        pastures in another job on Monday. So he's currently having an afternoon
        in "meetings" down the local pub >to his office.... So if you see him
        tonight he will already be wrecked but I'm sure that he'll appreciate
        being bought a >drink in celebration!

        >:-)
        >
        >See you there
        >
        >Si
      • Lulu Hall
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2004
          Good luck in the new job Nick & have a good night tonight. Thanks for all
          the advice you gave me. I've passed it on to my friend. Thanks to ben too
          : )

          Luv

          Lu Lu xx