Morning Sci Fi Press Quotes

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2003
      Some press quotes for the album:

      Pull your head out of your arse, this is phenomenal – Muzik

      Emotive and classy, evoking everything from Massive Attack to Vangelis -
      Time Out

      Shiny & sophisticated - FHM

      Perfectly pitched between dance floor mayhem and comedown comfort - Mixmag

      Our own Morning Sci Fi coverage comes soon, and if all goes to plan we will
      it
      promises to be snazzy indeed. Watch this space.. as they say in advertising
      ;)

      Simon Jones
      Promotions / New Media
      Progressive-Sounds
      http://www.progressive-sounds.com/
      simon@...
    • maksidrom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1 9:42 PM
        Vangelis my arse!
        When was the last time any of them listened to Bladerunner? I'll
        never buy any of the below mags for their so-called "reviews" again.
        Wot a load of tosh!

        Speaking of Time Out... that's the magazine that just last week
        dissed Manitoba, Four Tet and Prefuse 73 et al in el grande stylee.
        Some authority on electronic music, I'll say.

        Reviews are supposed to be the alternative to infomercials, not
        substitutes. What next - Cher plugging in Way Out West?

        no cheers,
        maksidrom