Hybrid @ Fabric this Friday

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 3:42 PM
      For those of you going to see Hybrid at Fabric this friday, here are the
      playing times...

      Room 2 - Fabric - Friday May 30th

      9.30-11.30 HYPER
      11.30 - 01:30 HYBRID
      01:30 - 3:15 FREQ NASTY
      3:15 - 5:00 MEAT KATIE

      Ta,

      Ally

      www.hybrid-group.com
    • gazward1979
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29 12:18 PM
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, <ally@h...> wrote:
        > For those of you going to see Hybrid at Fabric this friday, here
        are the
        > playing times...
        >

        > Room 2 - Fabric - Friday May 30th
        >
        > 9.30-11.30 HYPER
        > 11.30 - 01:30 HYBRID
        > 01:30 - 3:15 FREQ NASTY
        > 3:15 - 5:00 MEAT KATIE
        >
        > Ta,
        >
        > Ally
        >
        > www.hybrid-group.com

        yeah, i've just been salivating over that Fabric e-flyer i found in
        my inbox.

        when are Hybrid going to end this London monopoly thing they seem to
        have going?

        It's nigh on impossible for me to talk any mates into going down to
        London to go clubbing, plus there's nuff other clubs in the country
        where they'd be well received. Basically i'm whingeing as i want
        them to play at The Bomb so i can go see them on my own doorstep!
        Also if they did play at Bed i'd make the trip to Sheff

        Gaz

        p.s. Krafty Kuts @ Spectrum next friday - bring it on :)
      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30 2:42 AM
          > when are Hybrid going to end this London monopoly thing they seem
          > have going?

          I live in York and usually go to London to see them play, but it is
          a bit tiring and I'm not going to see them this month at all.

          However, if Manchester is a bit more in your area, then they're
          playing there twice in the next few months.

          Check out http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjsets.asp

          Ta,

          Ally
        • Jitesh Mistry
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
            Hurrah, somebody mentioned Manchester... shame that I might not be able to go
            to those Manchester gigs, unless I work out how to get back to Bradford
            safely...

            Later,
            Jits.
            Ever sleepwalked?
            Well I've set up Windows 98 on a PC in my sleep, beat that.