Singles & Remixes

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2003
      So we know about Morning Sci Fi..

      And we know the tracks.

      Now is there any mentions of the singles to be released from the album.???

      Anyone set to do any remixes of the tracks off "Sci-Fi"??

      Is Hybrid working with anyone at the moment to remix (non hybrid tracks)??

      What about side work..??

      Mike ??. Chris ??

      What's Lee Mullin doing these days???

      What about the Satoshi Tomiie - Love in Traffic - Hybrid Mix..

      Are we ever going to see a release of this??..

      Ok that's enough questions to keep me busy for another day..

      Rick
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2003
        Rick...have a look back a previous messages because most have been
        covered (or everyone's debated them) in the last few weeks :-)

        I think True To Form's working release date is still the 7th
        July...I haven't heard any different yet anyway.

        Ally
      • Jason Parker
        Message 3 of 3 , May 29, 2003
          >Anyone set to do any remixes of the tracks off "Sci-Fi"??
          >
          >Well speaking of remixes. I have already done a remix of Higher Than a
          >Skyscraper, using some ambient vocals and different beats with the gorgeous
          >strings. Im not sure if I should post it up yet because the album isnt even
          >out yet.
          >
          >Phil

          How'd you remix it? did u just rip your own samples from the original track?
          or did you manage to find some proper samples of the track?
          jase