Re: [Hybrid] Re: New poll for HybridUK

  • Devon Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      On Thu, 04 January 2001, "Ally Shuttleworth" wrote:
      *snipped some stuff*
      > I think that Devon did a poll not so long back (Devon, am I right?). She has
      > a very comprehensive remixology at:
      > http://www.dev0n.com/hybrid/

      Yep, sure did. The winner was...

      Montano vs. The Trumpet Man - Itza Trumpet Thing (Hybrid Remix)

      I'm gonna do another poll shortly.. haven't decided what the topic should be, though. If anyone wants to suggest something, toss me an email. Oh and I'm still looking for more reviews. ;)

      *snipped more stuff*
      > > Best Remix Hybrid has ever done
      > > o BT - Fibonacci Sequence (Luminescent's Extended Hybrid Mix)

      Um.. this track wasn't remixed by Hybrid, was it? For some reason I remember hearing somewhere that it's mislabled. Or something.

      Although.. I could be confused. I'm very tired today. :)

      - dev0n
      - www.dev0n.com/hybrid/