Remix Poll

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      Can I have a few people's opinions of whether to delete the remix poll from
      eGroups?
      Obviously, if you want to vote on it - it'll stay. But...if think it would
      be better on another site (not limited by eGroups 25 choices) - then please
      say now.

      Ta!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
        >Can I have a few people's opinions of whether to delete the remix poll from
        >eGroups?

        well my fave is on there so i know i'd vote... :o)

        is it still up there tho... i tried the link..
        i dunno.. i mite b overlooking the obvious about now... thank god tomorrow
        is my day off...

        ~*Kc*~
        http://i.am/jungrrl
        AIM: Da Jungrrl