Im Well Aware

  • Nordcore37@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
      I have evey remix hybrid has ever done...including ones
      that "Remixology" page didnt have

      I made the poll because i like to see what other people think - i was
      going to put all the mixes - but its limited to 25, so i only put
      some of the better ones...

      either way - thats cool - im gonna post a list of my hybrid stuff,
      and see if anyone call fill in the blanks of artists and stuff...

      Thanks for responding

      Nordcore
    • Stuart Bruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
        On Thu 04 Jan, Nordcore37@... wrote:
        > I have evey remix hybrid has ever done...

        Fantastic claim, but the list you posted was missing several I could
        think of off the top of my head, including both Hybrid remixes of
        Jean-Michel Jarre, the other Hybrid remix of "Never Gonna Come Back
        Down", etc.

        Maybe you have every Hybrid remix that's ever been on Napster...? How
        many of them do you own in a solid form?

        Stuart.

        --
        Stuart Bruce
        stuart@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
          On Thu, 4 Jan 2001 Nordcore37@... wrote:

          > I have evey remix hybrid has ever done...including ones
          > that "Remixology" page didnt have

          *ph33r*

          Are you going to post a list then, or what?
          --
          (dj) arizona
          davin greenwell