Re: New poll for HybridUK

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 4, 2001
      Nordcore,

      Thanks for taking the time to create this poll, but I haven't done this one
      for the simple reason that there are FAR too many Hybrid remixes out there
      for eGroups to handle.
      There are 80+ members onlist and so a lot of tunes would get one vote...as
      we all have different favourite tunes. So, the results wouldn't actually
      tell us much.

      I think that Devon did a poll not so long back (Devon, am I right?). She has
      a very comprehensive remixology at:
      http://www.dev0n.com/hybrid/

      Take a look to see just how many are missing from the poll.

      Thoughts?

      Obviously, anyone with their own personal Hybrid 'fan' site is welcome to
      produce a poll that includes most/all remixes.

      Don't mean to pick on you because you're new mate - you weren't to know we'd
      discussed this before... :o)

      Ally
      [List Owner]

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 9 7:27 AM
        HybridUK group:

        Favourite track from 'Remix and
        Additional Production By...' (CD)?

        o Jaded Little Pill - Accelerator
        o Energy 52 - Caf� Del Mar
        o Andreas Johnson - Glorious
        o Moby - Bodyrock
        o BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down
        o Filter - Take a Picture
        o F.S.O.L. - Papua New Gineau
        o DJ Rap - Bad Girl
        o Vernon's Wonderland - Vernon's Wonderland
        o Monk & Canatella - Enter The Monk

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 23 3:12 PM
          HybridUK group:

          Which country are you from?

          o United Kingdom
          o United States
          o Canada
          o Netherlands
          o Scandanavia
          o Japan
          o Germany
          o Other - Europe
          o Other (not listed)

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 13, 2001
            HybridUK group:

            How desparate are you to get your hands
            on a copy of the PROMO of 'Remix And
            Additional Production by'?

            o Not really
            o Kinda
            o Oh Yeah!
            o Very
            o I'll sell one of my limbs for it...

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 9, 2003
              HybridUK group:

              What is your favourite Hybrid album?

              o Wide Angle
              o Morning Sci-Fi
              o Both!

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 27, 2004
                HybridUK group:

                What is your favourite track on the
                Morning Sci-Fi album?

                o This Is What It Means
                o True To Form
                o Know Your Enemy
                o Marraakech
                o I�m Still Awake
                o Visible Noise
                o We Are In Control
                o Higher Than A Skyscraper
                o Steal You Away
                o Gravastar
                o Out Of The Dark
                o Blackout

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 12 , May 8, 2006
                  HybridUK group:

                  How will you be getting Hybrid's new album?

                  o Buying the CD from a 'proper shop' (e.g. a store on the high street)
                  o Buying the CD from an online retailer (e.g. Amazon, HMV Online etc.)
                  o Buying the MP3 version online

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 2, 2006
                    HybridUK group:

                    What is your favourite track from the 'I Choose Noise' EP (released August 2006)?

                    o Dogstar (feat. Perry Farrell)
                    o Last Man Standing
                    o Just For Today (feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw)

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!