Re: [Hybrid] QUESTION - Song name - Artist or Song

  • Oddball
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      I was thinking...there is a lot of stuff we would all like to know about
      track names etc and who mixed what etc. Maybe we could compile a list of
      questions that Leah from Distinctive to put to the boys. I am sure she
      wouldn't mind trying for us. I too want the blanks filled in. Confirmation
      of those two mixes posted the other day being one. The blanks in JJJ being
      another. Give it a whirl and I'll see if Leah responds.