Re: The Pestering Of Maverick.

  • David Nichols
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      Jitesh

      Thanks for the posting - the issue has been lost recently in
      unfortunate exchanges.

      For those new to the list, Jitesh is refering to the following URL:

      http://forums.prospero.com/n/main.asp?webtag=wm-
      maverick&nav=messages&msg=35.1

      Please add your own comments if you haven't already. I'm pleased to
      see that Dennis posted his comments - hopefully we may get more
      sympathetic comments from the Alanis side of the fence.

      Cheers
      David

      --- In HybridUK@egroups.com, "Jitesh Mistry" <94105.94@d...> wrote:
      > Hi, Guys.
      >
      > I'm just back at school, right now. Does anyone know who this
      > Emery Vesch is? She's given the other way on Maverick, letting
      > them have some backfire on us guys, just wanting the music to
      > shared with one and all. it is 35.11 on our topic, god knows if
      > Maverick have been reading our argument. I hope they have, and
      > they should listen to the people that buy the music and fund their
      > industries, (apart for the commercial pop, with the likes of
      Westlife