For the newbies etc.

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2000
      For those that are new (there's a couple!) and those that may be sulking
      because I managed to delete the poll on which Hybrid track is the best.....

      Please go and vote at:

      http://www.onelist.com/polls/HybridUK

      I promise not to delete it again!

      It's so interesting to see which one won....

      Ally
    • Andrew Cowell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2000
        I hope this doesn't break any list rules, but I have an extra copy
        oh Moby's Bodyrock CD single with the Hybrid remix. If anyone would
        like to make an offer to take it off my hands before I post it at
        Ebay, please let me know.

        Thanks, ANdi.