The Pestering Of Maverick.

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi, Guys.

      I'm just back at school, right now. Does anyone know who this
      Emery Vesch is? She's given the other way on Maverick, letting
      them have some backfire on us guys, just wanting the music to
      shared with one and all. it is 35.11 on our topic, god knows if
      Maverick have been reading our argument. I hope they have, and
      they should listen to the people that buy the music and fund their
      industries, (apart for the commercial pop, with the likes of Westlife
      (HEX them) and A1, 5ive. May those mentioned within these
      brackets get swallowed up by hell and horrifically tortured, they
      don't write the majority of their own material, or play instruments,
      and get other people to do their production work.)

      Sorry, just had to get those anti boyband, girlgroup hatred out of
      my system. Thank god that Westlife, weren't number one, up with
      the BBC!.

      later,
      Jits
    • David Nichols
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
        Jitesh

        Thanks for the posting - the issue has been lost recently in
        unfortunate exchanges.

        For those new to the list, Jitesh is refering to the following URL:

        http://forums.prospero.com/n/main.asp?webtag=wm-
        maverick&nav=messages&msg=35.1

        Please add your own comments if you haven't already. I'm pleased to
        see that Dennis posted his comments - hopefully we may get more
        sympathetic comments from the Alanis side of the fence.

        Cheers
        David