Re: [Hybrid] Re: The Light

  • Bingoacid
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
      yea there is a deepsky remix it's on the flip of the distant places mix of
      opium
      sunday
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
        I don't know much about The Light, but they do have a
        remix of Banco De Gaia's "Obsidian" which was released
        on a CD single a month or two ago. Actually it might
        be labeled "The Light vs. PFN Remix". I haven't
        listened to it, so I can't comment on it.

        Aamir

        http://photos.yahoo.com/