Re: [Hybrid] Re: The Light

  • dj phoenix
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2001
      I was actually surprised when I found it there, and it was only 5.99
      for the 12". But I just looked at the site and it doesnt seem that
      they have anything by the light, as well as satellite... If you'd
      like, I can rip it for anyone and put it on Napster... City of Angels
      seems to be real quirky when it comes to getting their stuff out in
      stores... Sometimes I wonder if they are even still in business...

      I also found it listed at Hard to Find... Its on backorder, but
      here's the link:

      http://www.htfr.com/vinyl/backorder.php?catno=MR48378&artist=THE%20LIGHT&title=OPIUM%20(DISTANT%20PLACES%20MIX)&label=CITY%20OF%20ANGELS&referer=quicksearch&start=0&quicksearchtext=the%20light

      Nice and long eh? :)