Re: [Hybrid] Re: The Light

  • Daniel Craig
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
      Uhh, Matt... you are kind of a retard for just realizing that (don't worry
      guys, it's okay to say this to my brother... this ain't any of that
      negative stuff.) Don't you remember when I went on that big ole quest of
      PFN mixes and stuff right before school ended? Which reminds me, I never
      did find anything I could buy by them. Anybody got any ideas where I
      could 'cause all of my web shops are spent? Don't mention Napster though,
      I already grabbed what I could to see which songs I liked... I just can't
      find 'em to buy them now.

      DC
    • Devon Henderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
        On Tue, 02 January 2001, "Matthew Craig" wrote:

        > Oh one more thing... am I retarded for not knowing that Proper,
        > Filthy, Naughty is a The Light side project? I just realized that..
        > and it seems like something I should have known.
        >
        > --Matthew Craig (Flashpoint)

        Don't worry about it.. I didn't realize that until a few weeks ago myself! :)

        - dev0n
        - www.dev0n.com/hybrid/

      • Bingoacid
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
          yea there is a deepsky remix it's on the flip of the distant places mix of
          opium
          sunday
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
            I don't know much about The Light, but they do have a
            remix of Banco De Gaia's "Obsidian" which was released
            on a CD single a month or two ago. Actually it might
            be labeled "The Light vs. PFN Remix". I haven't
            listened to it, so I can't comment on it.

            Aamir

            http://photos.yahoo.com/