Re: The Light

  • Matthew Craig
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
      > On that note, I bought the "Expand The Room" single by The
      > Light last week, 'cos The Light was mentioned/recommended on this
      > list. Very impressed... time to go looking for more The Light
      > info...
      >
      > Stuart.

      Hey, if you find any substantial info on The Light let all of us
      know. I know I've had one hell of a hard time finding anything
      on the internet... and finding any of their tunes, other than a few
      select remixes is proving damn near impossible.

      In any event.. check out the Light's "Opium (for the masses)", and
      their remixes of Salt Tank's "Angels Landing" and
      Voices of Khwan A.D.'s "Ya Yae Ya Yo Yo Yo" (just gotta love that
      title).

      Oh one more thing... am I retarded for not knowing that Proper,
      Filthy, Naughty is a The Light side project? I just realized that..
      and it seems like something I should have known.

      --Matthew Craig (Flashpoint)
    • Daniel Craig
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
        Uhh, Matt... you are kind of a retard for just realizing that (don't worry
        guys, it's okay to say this to my brother... this ain't any of that
        negative stuff.) Don't you remember when I went on that big ole quest of
        PFN mixes and stuff right before school ended? Which reminds me, I never
        did find anything I could buy by them. Anybody got any ideas where I
        could 'cause all of my web shops are spent? Don't mention Napster though,
        I already grabbed what I could to see which songs I liked... I just can't
        find 'em to buy them now.

        DC
      • Devon Henderson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
          On Tue, 02 January 2001, "Matthew Craig" wrote:

          > Oh one more thing... am I retarded for not knowing that Proper,
          > Filthy, Naughty is a The Light side project? I just realized that..
          > and it seems like something I should have known.
          >
          > --Matthew Craig (Flashpoint)

          Don't worry about it.. I didn't realize that until a few weeks ago myself! :)

          - dev0n
          - www.dev0n.com/hybrid/

        • Bingoacid
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
            yea there is a deepsky remix it's on the flip of the distant places mix of
            opium
            sunday
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
              I don't know much about The Light, but they do have a
              remix of Banco De Gaia's "Obsidian" which was released
              on a CD single a month or two ago. Actually it might
              be labeled "The Light vs. PFN Remix". I haven't
              listened to it, so I can't comment on it.

              Aamir

              http://photos.yahoo.com/