Re: [HybridUK] whoa...

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 6:02 PM
      You are correct, my triple vinyl pack has no Utah Saints Rmx.  The Utah Saints rmx was released on another similar compilation, the name of which I now forget, and I can't say I've heard about the new one.  Congrats on catching up, discography-wise.  No time for rest, because just this week, Bleachin's "Bleachin" (Hybrid Rmx) was released (as a promo anyway).  It' s a Healey & Amos production.  The cd will probably come out shortly.

      Vince H.