Some good Break's tracks ATM

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hi, I'm just enjoying my holidays, and I seem to be on Hybrid Fever, just
      bought E52 - Cafe Del Mar last week, and the Hybrid mix is wasn't quite what
      I expected, I guess the Mike had to hold onto the original structure of the
      track, instead of devising his own. I just got BT NGCBD this morning and it
      flippin ROCKS!. Oh, I heards some other stuff, Red Alien - Overdose, and
      the Da Hool remix of Warrior - Warrior, and it kicks.

      Later,
      Jits