RE: [Hybrid] Re: thumbs up for morning sci-fi

  • Philip H
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 30, 2003
      Ive just been listening loads to the new tracks for the new album through
      Hybrid sets and I must say I'm loving Hybrid's new mature, updated sound. I
      really love the string sequence in High As A Skyscraper (their new Finished
      Symphony on album?). I've been reading of people disappointed to the
      apearance of Visable Noise, Gravastar, Celebrity Science and Know your Enemy
      and this is kinda makes me abit cross. For one, Gravastar is amazing! The
      chorus makes you just wanna get up and dance. So modern but still has the
      Hybrid feel. Celebrity Science also too is great but needs some work I must
      admit (must be alot better for album now). Visable Noise and Know Your enemy
      are really good tracks in my view and no-one seems disappointed with them
      really.
      The album seems to be vary evened out: Alot (at least 4) dancey upbeat songs
      and others very chilled back beats (High As A skyscraped).

      Well Done Hybrid this Album is gonna be a stormer!
    • dfektion
      Message 36 of 36 , May 10 6:15 PM
        whats with everyone thats heard the album already. i feel like im
        missing out. have to wait till july :( im tempted to download the
        promo off the net in mp3. ill buy the album of course when it comes
        out. :/