Re: Massive Attack

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      Some people wrote:

      > > "Unfinished Sympathy" - Massive Attack
      > >

      > It was the mood and strings used in this that I loved and which lead
      > me to Hybrid's Symphony.... strange as it may seem

      It's actually Unfinished SYMPHONY.... and it's a masterpiece of the
      90s.

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      http://www.b-t.org.uk/

      PS - David Nichols, funny that we both found a CD single from 1997
      recently! I found mine in a bargain bin (where I happen to find a lot
      of singles with Hybrid mixes!!!)

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Stuart Bruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
        On Sun 31 Dec, Gavin wrote:
        > Some people wrote:
        >
        > > > "Unfinished Sympathy" - Massive Attack
        > > >

        > > It was the mood and strings used in this that I loved and which lead
        > > me to Hybrid's Symphony.... strange as it may seem
        >
        > It's actually Unfinished SYMPHONY.... and it's a masterpiece of the
        > 90s.

        It's a masterpiece of the 90s, yes. But isn't definitely Unfinished
        SYMPATHY. It's a play on Beethoven's "Unfinished Symphony".

        Stuart.

        --
        Stuart Bruce
        stuart@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2001
          Stuart,

          I stand corrected - it is "Unfinished Sympathy" (I just digged the
          single out). Bloody hell I never knew that!!!!

          Thanks for th ecorrection.

          Cheers,
          Gavin Stok

          http://www.b-t.org.uk/