Time for something new?

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30 12:58 PM
      As a little unprovoked side note, am I the only person who feels that
      "Remix And Additional Production By", whilst I'll be buying it without
      hesitation and look forward to it, is both

      a) squeezing just too much out of the best of Hybrid's successes-so-far
      and
      b) a convenient way of stalling for time and further delaying the
      prospect of new Hybrid material (and if you look at it one way, there
      hasn't been a new Hybrid _original_ track released since "If I Survive")

      Just a thought.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce