Hybrid ringtone requests

  • Gary Cheetham
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2000
      I have a friend who makes ringtones (who is also a Hybrid fan), who has told me that he will try and make a ringtone for anyones request as long as he has the original tune to go from.  Alternatively - If the song/remix is obscure then if you can attach a sound file to your email to him.

      email him at: remix@... his name is Joe.

      Hope this helps the people who wanted ringtones........

      Gary -x-