Re: [HybridUK] whoa...

  • Davin Greenwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2000
      On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Gen Kanai wrote:

      > er...so I'm trying out Gnutella today (it's the open source take-off of
      > Napster where each client is also a server, completely distributed model,
      > latest version is 0.56) and I found a Hybrid Remix of DJ Jazzy Jeff and the
      > Fresh Prince's "Summertime." Where the hell did that come from? I almost
      > didn't believe it but it does sound like them.

      Yeah. And it was one of the first remixes they ever did too, it's from a
      few years ago. It's currently available on that Old School vs. New School
      remix album along with a bunch of other neat ass projects. I got my copy
      at a Chris Sheppard concert. He was throwing out promo CD's and it was on
      them.. massive! hehehehehe

      ok hope this helps!
      --
      (dj) arizona