RE: [Hybrid] burnitblue despatch...

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 5:08 AM
      Agreed. It's a great website for all things related to the dance music
      scene, very newsy and on the ball. The guys that are behind Burnitblue
      are cool too, I've met them a couple of times....

      :)

      Nick

      >That website is wicked for letting people know about up and coming live
      gigs.!
    • Ben Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 5:46 AM
        > Well that's the first time that I've ever heard Mike and Chris labelled
        > as "...Electronic sound scientists..." !!!

        Ooooh, it's getting all dubby, maybe Hybrid will cast off breaks and end up
        in Jamaica working in a Scratch Perry style.....mmm recording the sound of a
        tree....