Re: [Hybrid] Member Pics

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2003
      Hey! That's actually one of the nicest things said to me =)

      -antti

      > You related to Timo Maas? ;)
      >

      > > I'd like to say that I have the best picture =)
      > >
      > > Err..
      > >
      > > -antti
    • Ben Smith
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2003
        > You related to Timo Maas? ;)

        The first time I saw Timo Maas he was having trouble getting into a club as
        the bouncer's wouldn't believe he was a DJ. I still think he looks like a
        plumber or sommat.
      • Alan Duval
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2003
          Are you sure? Timo is not pretty, at all.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2, 2003
            Who said I am either ;)

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 2, 2003
              > Are you sure? Timo is not pretty, at all.

              After his verbal beating here I'm sure Antti has the lowest self esteem
              ever...

              Either that or he's been listening to Christina all day.
            • Alan Duval
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 2, 2003
                Well, the picture on Hybrid-group isn't hideous (IIRC).

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                wrote:
                Who said I am either ;)
              • Alan Duval

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 3, 2003
                    IIRC? I suck at internet abbreviations. Please help :)

                    Thanks, Alan. I feel already a bit better about myself.

                    Stupid Spring doesn't seem to come.. It started to rain snow again. I mean,
                    what the funk? It's April!

                    -antti

                    > Well, the picture on Hybrid-group isn't hideous (IIRC).
                    >
                    > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                    > wrote:
                    > Who said I am either ;)
                  • Alan Duval