Re: [Hybrid] New album :)

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2003
      Out Of The Dark sounds good. Very good. Too early to comment anything solid
      though because the mp3 stream quality was just plain pants :)

      As for the vocals, I think they're ok. It's cool to have a male vocalist for
      a change and the "loose" timing he uses is just perfect. Adds to the feeling
      of having a vocalist really doing the vocals over the track instead of
      producers slicing the vocals to pieces and timing them boringly to beat. I
      am satisfied ;)

      Bring 'em on, Hybrid. Can't wait to hear more material and a GOOD quality
      version of the track. I wish I could buy the track on vinyl already!

      -antti
    • brian elder
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
        Cant help but hear "Take a Picture" by Filter. Not a criticism though.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 3:20 PM
          That's it! Knew it had a ring of familiarity about it. One of my fave
          remixes too. :)