Hybridized.org

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2003
      I like what you've done... but I've hit a snag with it...

      I can't seem to be able to download the sets!!

      The computers at uni have quicktime installed... when I click on the link and
      so it starts streaming it. I need a means of right-clicking and save target as
      or summat.

      Later,
      Jits.
      This week, I'll be mostly listening to:
      Tayo Presents Y4K - Next Level Breaks (Dread At The Controls)
      Dave London & Filthy Rich - Twisted
      Quiet Killaz - Warning / Critical Level
      Christian J - Off Axis Trax Vol. 1
      FC Kahuna - Hayling
      Alpinestars - Burning Up
      *Walks back inside shed*
    • s_lobo_2
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2003
        Yeah, I had this problem at home.

        It seems that Quicktime is associated with mpeg-
        stremaing/downloading. This can be disabled by going into Control-
        Panel, and double clicking 'Quicktime'. This displays the options
        for Quicktime, and allows you dis-associate Quicktime with certain
        web-based media types.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Jitesh Mistry <J.Mistry-2@s...>