Re: [Hybrid] Re: The new album

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2003
      Where did you get all this information? Has the album leaked out on the net
      already?

      -antti

      > Yea the new album rocks. they have a tribal song called Intro, a
      > song with an electric guitar jamming to breakbeats, a wide angle
      > style song called Blackout in LA, Joyrider clocks in at 4 minutes
      > and sounds great, a complete rework of Visible Noize and of course
      > All that I want which JJJ aired in error. Every song is a lavish
      > production and the soundscapes vary greatly between songs unlike
      > Wide Angle where the songs had the Puttman strings to Hybrid's
      > Breakbeats thoughout the entire album. Anyone heard of a release
      > date or the title of the album.
    • Whizzard
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2003
        Methinks hes referring to the 5 track sampler that some people seem
        to have 'acquired'. If so, the tracks are likely to have changed lots
        since. Wait for the finished item I say..

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>

      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 10, 2003
          wrote:
          > Where did you get all this information? Has the album leaked out
          on the net
          > already?

          The tracks he has were taken unofficially (not by him though) and are about a year old now...so quite out of date.

          Ally
        • Ben
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2003
            Isn't Blackout in LA a remix of a Crystal Method track?
            It's good though, as usual!

          • ally@hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2003
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <pinpalpimp@h...> wrote:
              > Isn't Blackout in LA a remix of a Crystal Method track?
              > It's good though, as usual!

              No...'Blackout in LA' is a seperate track to 'Crystal Method - Name
              of the Game (Hybrid's Blackout in LA mix)'.

              I believe Blackout in LA is the name of a club / club night in LA :)

              Ally
            • Matthew Craig
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 11, 2003
                >Isn't Blackout in LA a remix of a Crystal Method track?
                >It's good though, as usual!
                >
                > > Yea the new album rocks. they have a tribal song called Intro, a
                > > song with an electric guitar jamming to breakbeats, a wide angle
                > > style song called Blackout in LA etc

                The last I heard the title of that track was just "Blackout". Although the
                song does reference "Blackouts in LA".