Re: [HybridUK] Hybrid CD singles

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      On Thu 30 Mar, Aamir Qazi wrote:
      > Well, the CD singles at CD Now are the Australian CD singles, and they
      > have a few more mixes than the UK singles.

      Since I have an inherent dislike of CDNow, I just thought I'd ask if
      there's anybody on this list (Australian or otherwise) who would be
      able to get me copies of both the Australian discs mentioned, either for
      cash (US$ or UKP) or for a trade for UK CD singles. Just hoping...

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...