Hybrid @ Urban Gorilla, Sheffield - March 14th

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      Can anyone that is going to this night, please send me a private
      email.

      Those kind peeps at Urban Gorilla have agreed to put Hybrid
      Discussion List members on the guestlist that night :)

      Ta,

      Ally
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
        Hello all

        I just thought I'd drop a note about a rather nice track I've heard, one
        which I think our Hybrid boys are currently enjoying playing too:

        Ictus - 'The Look'

        It's a very smooth proggy breaks track with a male vocal and a great
        bassline. Out on the Minimal label. Check it out if you get chance.

        Cheers

        :)

        Nick
      • Rachel
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
          thanx for the heads up, Nick.

          =)
          Rachel

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
            My pleasure :)

            To get down to specifics - it's the 'Chris Lake Dirty Breaks Mix' you
            want to head for first. Chris Lake being the gentleman who under his
            'Chris D'Buc' guise produced: Chris D'Buc vs Da Prodigy - 'Climbatize' -
            another tune that Hybrid have played in their sets.

            :)

            Nick