Re: [Hybrid] Tayo presents Y4K - Fabric / Friday

  • Ben Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003

      > > DISTINCTIVE BREAKS are very much in da house this Friday night,
      > > for the exclusive launch party of TAYOS brand spanking new
      > > foot-to-the-floor Y4K album. Fabriclive is the venue of choice
      > > and its gonna rock; BIG time!! TAYO himself will be taking to the
      > > decks to charm the pants off the dancefloor with much love and
      > > some bad ass basslines. Keep your ears to the ground for some
      > > exclusive material off the album, whilst shaking your booty to
      > > the most upfront breaks the UK has ever heard. The whole
      > > Distinctive Breaks crew are coming down for this one, so make
      > > sure there's plenty of room for us at the bar! HYBRID will also
      > > be adding their own considerable weight (!) on this little
      > > Distinctive soiree alongside fellow breaks heavyweights DUB
      > > PISTOLS and KOMA & BONES. A Night of True Playaz will be firing
      > > off the main room with DJ Hype, J Majik and Andy C, whilst Ali B,
      > > Deadly Avenger and Joe Ransom take care of Room 3. Tickets are
      > > between 10 and 12 pounds, nearest tube is Farringdon. For further
      > > information check out www.fabriclondon.com The dancefloor is
      > > calling you, you know where it's at.

      Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, why do Fabric have to have so many decent people on
      the same night in different rooms? Bonus points to any geneticists and/or
      evil science geniuii who can grow me 3 pairs of ears on extra long stalks.
    • arby657@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
        >Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, why do Fabric have to have so many decent people on the >same night in different rooms? Bonus points to any geneticists and/or evil >science geniuii who can grow me 3 pairs of ears on extra long stalks.

        please dont complain about too many djs in one place! i'm stuck with seeing a good dj MAYBE once a month!