Re: If I Survive Video

  • Aamir Qazi
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28 3:56 PM

      http://www.distinctiverecords.com/site/video/if_i_survive_hybrid.mov

      > > Whenever I try to play it, I get invalid format
      > errors
      > > in Windows Media Player. (v6.4.07.1112 -latest)
      >

      > Yeah - I've never been able to watch that video - I
      > keep giving up.
      >
      > Ally

      I had no problem viewing it... I watched it last night
      for the first time, as a matter of fact. Make sure
      you have QuickTime 4 on your computer. I'm not 100%
      sure of this, but I think Windows Media Player doesn't
      have access to the codec needed to play QT4 files.

      --Aamir

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
        Mad! Not what I expected at all!

        I expected Hybrid to be in it somewhere, but they weren't.

        It's a thriller movie in just over 4 mins.

        Nice.

        Ally
      • Jason Fransella
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
          They had parts of this for download on the distinctive site. Probably
          still there. Haven't been doing your home work, have you ally?

          8)

          Jason

          I expected Hybrid to be in it somewhere, but they weren't.

          It's a thriller movie in just over 4 mins.

          Nice.

          Read more about Hybrid recording for Lotus Challenge:
          http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk

          Getting too much mail?
          Change your settings to 'digest'. Go to:
          and select 'Edit my Membership'.

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
            > They had parts of this for download on the distinctive site.
            Probably
            > still there. Haven't been doing your home work, have you ally?

            Very observant ;)

            I can't actually put Real Player on my machine, so never played it.
            Completely forgot it was there till you said that.

            Ally
          • gba
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
              umm, they are in the video, they're driving away from the quary when the
              guys in the caddy drive up, they're in the orange car.

              -xs

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
                > umm, they are in the video, they're driving away from the quary when the
                > guys in the caddy drive up, they're in the orange car.

                Hang on....there may be a reason for my dumbness today.
                How long is your version?

                Ally
              • gba
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001