Re: [Hybrid] Re: Polyphonic Ringtones

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      /me raises hand

      G3K
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ashraf El-Sayed

      I saw a couple (more like a shed-load) of trance-related (none of that
      crappy poppy trance) ringtones posted up on the
      TrancEaddict "Humour/Funny Stuff" forum. I can't remember if it was as
      a link, or a straight post, but there were about 30 that I really
      wanted (Cafe Del Mar was one).

      The thing is, my d@mn 6510 doesn't compose! Neither does my (Classic,
      if I may add) 7110, SO, if anyone has any free text messages, and
      could send a couple over (If they make their own from the site) then
      I'll be happy to accept! :-)

      PS, if you can't easily find the site from TrancEaddict, I'll be happy
      to search through my history for you (all).