Re: [Hybrid] Ultra Lineup

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
      2 good places are

      http://www.cooljunkie.com - some very good info here

      &

      http://ultramusicfestival.us - this is the actual Ultra site.But nothing seems to be up on it yet though

      Hope these help

      Rick

      > is there a website for thie ultra thing? i'd like to go out to it but i >cant seem to find too much info on it
      > thanks, kristin
    • R - Freshhhhhhhhhhhh
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
        ---------------L(+)(+)K----------- @ http://www.coolworld.com/ultra5/

        >is there a website for thie ultra thing? i'd like to go out to it but i cant
        >seem to find too much info on it
        >thanks, kristin
      • Trevor Heitlauf
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
          Some other person on this group had posted the url for
          Ultra. Sorry I can't remember who.

          http://www.ultramusicfestival.us/

          So Kristin, still think your car can make it.
          Traveling south from Daytona morning of 22nd, leaving
          afternoon of 23rd. I'll offer rides to anyone on route
          with a similar schedule. Don't want anybody to miss
          this party!!!! Trev.

          --- arby657@... wrote:
          > is there a website for thie ultra thing? i'd like
          > to go out to it but i cant seem to find too much
          > info on it
          > thanks, kristin
        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2003
            Im over in Cocoa Beach and will be heading that way also.

            We could stop off there and covoy it down there.

            Just a suggestion.

            ROAD TRIP!!!

            Rick

          • CPfaff17@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2003
              it was me!!
            • Alan Duval <propellerheadcase@hotmail.co
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 1, 2003
                'Twasn't 'Underneath the RADAR', perchance?

                Love that track - played it the other night :D

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trevor Heitlauf <theitlau@y...>
                wrote:
                Awesome, love Underworld, however the other night on MTV2 I saw this
                underworld video from the 80's, it was pretty weird. These guys have
                been around a long ass time!!! Trev.
              • Rachel <raincrysobe@yahoo.com>
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 3, 2003
                  i don't know if the 'updated' line up has been posted yet, but so far, this=
                  is
                  who's going to be performing at Ultra this year.....

                  Sasha
                  John Digweed
                  Erick Morillo
                  Goldie
                  Tiesto
                  Deep Dish
                  Paul van Dyk
                  Pete Tong
                  Josh Wink
                  Mauro Picotto
                  Sander Kleinenberg
                  Electric Skychurch - (live P.A.)
                  Dimitri (Amsterdam)
                  Sandra Collins
                  George Acosta
                  Seb Fontaine
                  Bad Boy Bill
                  Max Graham
                  Uberzone - (live P.A.)
                  Dieselboy
                  Dara
                  Kevens - (live P.A.)
                  DJ Hyper
                  Simply Jeff
                  DJ Storm
                  Johnny Dangerously
                  Christopher Lawrence
                  Donald Glaude
                  Edgar V
                  Underworld (Live P.A.)
                  Hybrid   (Live P.A.)
                  John Creamer
                  Paul Oakenfold
                  Talla
                  Junkie XL (live P.A.)

                  MORE TO COME......
                • Rachel <raincrysobe@yahoo.com>
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 27, 2003
                    I can't wait to see 'em at ULTRA.

                    it'll be my first time i'll be seeing them AND Hybrid (LIVE) :D

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval <propellerheadcase@h...>"