If I Survive Video

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2000
      > Here's the video:
      > http://www.distinctiverecords.com/site/video/if_i_survive_hybrid.mov
      >
      > Whenever I try to play it, I get invalid format errors
      > in Windows Media Player. (v6.4.07.1112 -latest)

      Yeah - I've never been able to watch that video - I keep giving up.

      Ally
    • Aamir Qazi
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 28, 2000
        --- Ally Shuttleworth <ally@...> wrote:
        > From: "Ally Shuttleworth" <ally@...>
        >
        > > Here's the video:

        http://www.distinctiverecords.com/site/video/if_i_survive_hybrid.mov

        > > Whenever I try to play it, I get invalid format
        > errors
        > > in Windows Media Player. (v6.4.07.1112 -latest)
        >

        > Yeah - I've never been able to watch that video - I
        > keep giving up.
        >
        > Ally

        I had no problem viewing it... I watched it last night
        for the first time, as a matter of fact. Make sure
        you have QuickTime 4 on your computer. I'm not 100%
        sure of this, but I think Windows Media Player doesn't
        have access to the codec needed to play QT4 files.

        --Aamir

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
          Mad! Not what I expected at all!

          I expected Hybrid to be in it somewhere, but they weren't.

          It's a thriller movie in just over 4 mins.

          Nice.

          Ally
        • Jason Fransella
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
            They had parts of this for download on the distinctive site. Probably
            still there. Haven't been doing your home work, have you ally?

            8)

            Jason

            I expected Hybrid to be in it somewhere, but they weren't.

            It's a thriller movie in just over 4 mins.

            Nice.

            Read more about Hybrid recording for Lotus Challenge:
            http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk

            Getting too much mail?
            Change your settings to 'digest'. Go to:
            and select 'Edit my Membership'.

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
              > They had parts of this for download on the distinctive site.
              Probably
              > still there. Haven't been doing your home work, have you ally?

              Very observant ;)

              I can't actually put Real Player on my machine, so never played it.
              Completely forgot it was there till you said that.

              Ally
            • gba
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
                umm, they are in the video, they're driving away from the quary when the
                guys in the caddy drive up, they're in the orange car.

                -xs

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001
                  > umm, they are in the video, they're driving away from the quary when the
                  > guys in the caddy drive up, they're in the orange car.

                  Hang on....there may be a reason for my dumbness today.
                  How long is your version?

                  Ally
                • gba
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 3, 2001