Philadelphia Fluid Mix Set Part 2

  • James Field <field.jim@lineone.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      This is seriously smart it has a load of cool tunes in like

      Moby "Extreme Ways" Lee Coombs remix
      Hybrid "Gravastar"
      Conjure One "Tears From The Moon" Hybrid Mix excellent tune
      Radiohead "Everything In Its Right Place" Hybrid Mix

      But I need to know what the first track is it is very funky tribal
      house.
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        >But I need to know what the first track is it is very funky tribal
        house.

        No problem. The first track on the second part of the mix is Danny
        Sullivan & Kemist - 'Snake Charmer' (Lee Coombs Mix). Its available on
        the Hooj label.

        :)

        Nick