Re: [Hybrid] Ultra Lineup

  • R - Freshhhhhhhhhhhh
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
      No Underworld?
      I spoke with the guy throwin' the event the other night & he said Underworld
      will be there.
      Too many great acts,so little time.
      I hope they don't have to many up against each other,
      Rich

      >So after some intense searching Ive got a 99% confirmed lineup for Ultra..
      >
      >And there is Hybrid - Live..
      >
      >So I retract my earlier statement.
      >
      >I should search before I type.
      >
      >So here's the lineup so far..
      <snip>
    • arby657@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
        is there a website for thie ultra thing? i'd like to go out to it but i cant seem to find too much info on it
        thanks, kristin
      • Trevor Heitlauf
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
          Awesome, love Underworld, however the other night on
          MTV2 I saw this underworld video from the 80's, it was
          pretty weird. These guys have been around a long ass
          time!!! Trev.

          --- R - Freshhhhhhhhhhhh
          <rfresh@...> wrote:
          > No Underworld?
          > I spoke with the guy throwin' the event the other
          > night & he said Underworld
          > will be there.
          > Too many great acts,so little time.
          > I hope they don't have to many up against each
          > other,
          > Rich
        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
            2 good places are

            http://www.cooljunkie.com - some very good info here

            &

            http://ultramusicfestival.us - this is the actual Ultra site.But nothing seems to be up on it yet though

            Hope these help

            Rick

            > is there a website for thie ultra thing? i'd like to go out to it but i >cant seem to find too much info on it
            > thanks, kristin
          • R - Freshhhhhhhhhhhh
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
              ---------------L(+)(+)K----------- @ http://www.coolworld.com/ultra5/

              >is there a website for thie ultra thing? i'd like to go out to it but i cant
              >seem to find too much info on it
              >thanks, kristin
            • Trevor Heitlauf
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
                Some other person on this group had posted the url for
                Ultra. Sorry I can't remember who.

                http://www.ultramusicfestival.us/

                So Kristin, still think your car can make it.
                Traveling south from Daytona morning of 22nd, leaving
                afternoon of 23rd. I'll offer rides to anyone on route
                with a similar schedule. Don't want anybody to miss
                this party!!!! Trev.

                --- arby657@... wrote:
                > is there a website for thie ultra thing? i'd like
                > to go out to it but i cant seem to find too much
                > info on it
                > thanks, kristin
              • RICHARD LUND
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 1, 2003
                  Im over in Cocoa Beach and will be heading that way also.

                  We could stop off there and covoy it down there.

                  Just a suggestion.

                  ROAD TRIP!!!

                  Rick

                • CPfaff17@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 1, 2003
                    it was me!!
                  • Alan Duval <propellerheadcase@hotmail.co
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 1, 2003
                      'Twasn't 'Underneath the RADAR', perchance?

                      Love that track - played it the other night :D

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trevor Heitlauf <theitlau@y...>
                    • Rachel <raincrysobe@yahoo.com>
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 3, 2003
                        i don't know if the 'updated' line up has been posted yet, but so far, this=
                        is
                        who's going to be performing at Ultra this year.....

                        Sasha
                        John Digweed
                        Erick Morillo
                        Goldie
                        Tiesto
                        Deep Dish
                        Paul van Dyk
                        Pete Tong
                        Josh Wink
                        Mauro Picotto
                        Sander Kleinenberg
                        Electric Skychurch - (live P.A.)
                        Dimitri (Amsterdam)
                        Sandra Collins
                        George Acosta
                        Seb Fontaine
                        Bad Boy Bill
                        Max Graham
                        Uberzone - (live P.A.)
                        Dieselboy
                        Dara
                        Kevens - (live P.A.)
                        DJ Hyper
                        Simply Jeff
                        DJ Storm
                        Johnny Dangerously
                        Christopher Lawrence
                        Donald Glaude
                        Edgar V
                        Underworld (Live P.A.)
                        Hybrid   (Live P.A.)
                        John Creamer
                        Paul Oakenfold
                        Talla
                        Junkie XL (live P.A.)

                        MORE TO COME......
                      • Rachel <raincrysobe@yahoo.com>
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 27, 2003
                          I can't wait to see 'em at ULTRA.

                          it'll be my first time i'll be seeing them AND Hybrid (LIVE) :D

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval <propellerheadcase@h...>"