Re: [HybridUK] IMPORTANT: Hybrid on MP3s

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2000
      On Mon 27 Mar, Ally Shuttleworth wrote:
      > From: "Ally Shuttleworth" <ally@...>
      >
      > Gen mentioned in a recent post getting Hybrid's music on MP3.
      >
      > Please do not ever rip off Hybrid's music - buy it. It harms their
      > sales.
      >
      > Get an MP3 of their music if they release one officially.

      Yep, despite my earlier interest I'm prone to agree. I guess it's a bit
      optimistic to hope that Hybrid are on the verge of releasing a
      compilation album of rare/unreleased Hybrid remixes then? <grin>. Well,
      I can hope can't I. The same subject was just discussed on the Utah
      Saints list. My reply boiled down to the fact I would imagine it would
      be a contractual nightmare.

      It would be great if Hybrid released a mix album of their remixes
      though, maybe throw in a few teasing new tracks to tide people over
      until the next album... sort of like Nick Warren of WOW did in fact. :-)

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2000
        > It would be great if Hybrid released a mix album of their remixes
        > though, maybe throw in a few teasing new tracks to tide people over
        > until the next album... sort of like Nick Warren of WOW did in fact. :-)

        Well said Stuart.

        I'd love to get my mits on something like that!