Get voting!!

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2000
      Go to the Onelist site and vote for your fave Hybrid original track (not
      mix).

      Get down there now!!!

      Ally
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2000
        Hi guys and gals....

        Please can anyone who has yet to vote in the poll "What is your favourite
        Hybrid original track (not mix)?", please vote a.s.a.p.
        We've had 17 votes from 77 members....poor turn-out!!!

        Go to http://www.egroups.com/polls/HybridUK to vote for your fave Hybrid
        tune.