Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Jan / Feb DJ Dates (USA, Canada, UK)

  • christophe mason-parker
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2003
      Here is the track listing for the new Plump dj's Fabric Album. You can
      listen to samples on the Fabric site, and it sounds like it is going to be a
      goodun!

      Audio Sample (requires Windows Media Player)
      01 - Plump DJs - Intro Fab 1 (Fingerlickin') Lo Hi
      02 - Sound Alliance - Leave Home (Hexidecimal Remix) (Distinctive) Lo Hi
      03 - One Upfront - Nova (Rythm King) Lo Hi
      04 - Nation 12 - Listen To The Drummer (Rhythm King) Lo Hi
      05 - DJ Abstract - Beyond This World (Rat Records) Lo Hi
      06 - Plump DJs - Squeaks and Bleeps (Fingerlickin') Lo Hi
      07 - Move Ya - Dope Freak (Know Hell Records) Lo Hi
      08 - Plump DJs vs. Plan B - Angelfish (Fingerlickin') Lo Hi
      09 - Plump DJs - Contact (Fingerlickin') Lo Hi
      10 - Evil 9 - Cakehole (Marine Parade) Lo Hi
      11 - Lee Coombes/Meat Katie - Two Men On A Trip (Lee's Tripped Out Mix)
      Lo Hi
      12 - Plastic Pervert - Alarm Bells (Mob) Lo Hi
      13 - Soul Of Man - The Drum (Fingerlickin') Lo Hi
      14 - Punx - The Rock (Data) Lo Hi
      15 - Chad Jackson - Energize (Chad Jackson) Lo Hi
      16 - Mr Velcro Fastener - Electric Appliances (Air) Lo Hi
      17 - Screen Two - Hey Mr DJ (Stabb Mix) Lo Hi
      18 - C83 - Back In The Day (En:vison) Lo Hi
      19 - Plump DJs - Punch Drunk (Fingerlickin') Lo Hi
      20 - Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Casablanca) Lo Hi
    • R - Freshhhhhhhhhhhh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2003
        Please send Fabrics address.
      • ally@hybrid-group.com