RE: [Hybrid] A completely useless tip

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      >BTW anyone know if there are still any CDs about? I didn't get one at
      release time, and I suspect most are sold out by
      >now. Am going record shopping in Central London very soon though, so
      I'm probably worrying about nothing :-)

      Nice tip Phil ;)

      Yep, I can confirm that there's a few major record shops in central
      London that have quite a few copies of the CD left. You shouldn't have a
      problem picking one up, however give me a shout if you do Phil.

      :)

      Nick