A completely useless tip

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      ... which is:

      Don't try doing-up your shoe-laces whilst listening to Celebrity Science -
      I just tried it, but my feet weren't staying still :-)

      BTW anyone know if there are still any CDs about? I didn't get one at
      release time, and I suspect most are sold out by now. Am going record
      shopping in Central London very soon though, so I'm probably worrying
      about nothing :-)

      --
      From Phil
      Why not ...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        >BTW anyone know if there are still any CDs about? I didn't get one at
        release time, and I suspect most are sold out by
        >now. Am going record shopping in Central London very soon though, so
        I'm probably worrying about nothing :-)

        Nice tip Phil ;)

        Yep, I can confirm that there's a few major record shops in central
        London that have quite a few copies of the CD left. You shouldn't have a
        problem picking one up, however give me a shout if you do Phil.

        :)

        Nick