Re: [Hybrid] Best of 2002 Poll results

  • Sapna Modi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      ooh missed it, i've just got through 108 emails and 90% from you
      lot....thank god me manager didn't have a little nose at my in box, i'd
      probs get the sack, already got a written warning for downloading tunes from
      hybrid kahncentral thingy.

      Anyway best live act...Groove Armada and Royksopp...both at Brixton within a
      week of each other and both were banging, well impressed!!! :)