Re: [Hybrid] OT: Traffic - A Number 1 (WOW Mix)

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
      I wonder though about the WOW Traffic remix. Are the uncleared samples the
      speech samples from the movie or the actual soundtrack samples. The speech
      samples are IMHO not that good anyway, even though I do consider this the
      best WOW remix in a really long time.

      -antti (still searching for a white label vinyl of the remix)