Re: [Hybrid] OT: Traffic - A Number 1 (WOW Mix)

  • Anders Teigar Jacobsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
      The Traffic Soundtrack is awsome. Check out Edward Shearmurs sountrack for
      K-Paxx too. Very nice indeed!

      Anders

      > from what i heard, it never got all the samples cleared, so the project
      was
      > trashed.. i've seen it floating around the internet before, so it's
      > definately out there if you must have it.. good luck..
    • Antti Mutta
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
        I wonder though about the WOW Traffic remix. Are the uncleared samples the
        speech samples from the movie or the actual soundtrack samples. The speech
        samples are IMHO not that good anyway, even though I do consider this the
        best WOW remix in a really long time.

        -antti (still searching for a white label vinyl of the remix)