Re: Best of 2002 Poll results

  • e_chu <ericchu@ucla.edu>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3 5:42 PM
      Mmm... Massive Attack :D How did it get in that poll when it hasn't
      even been released yet? My most anticipated albums for this coming
      year are Massive Attack's, and of course Hybrid's.

      - Eric

      > - Massive Attack - 100th Window
    • Phil Stewart
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4 5:44 AM
        On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, RICHARD LUND wrote:

        > Well here it is...
        >
        > The votes have been tallyed and counted...

        Heh, I guess I've missed the boat for my Best of 2002, it seems like I
        barely have time to read everything that comes through this group (somehow
        I manage it), let alone reply. I thoroughly enjoy it nontheless. A lot of
        my current influence comes from here - if you guys reckon something is
        good, it generally is, which generaly helps me direct my meagre record
        spending :-) So thanks to all of you who did send their 'Best of' posts, a
        *big* thanks to Rick for compiling the results (I'll definitely be
        printing that out :P ); a massive thanks to Ally, which is kinda obvious
        :-) ; and the biggest thanks of all to all of you lot, who collectively
        make up what is an absolutely fantastic discussion list!

        Um, big random thankyou session now done with, it remains for me to say
        Happy New Year all, and may it bring many interesting and enjoyable things
        to listen to :-)

        --
        From Phil