RE: [Hybrid] Fabric NYE!

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      > Just thought that I'd say Hybrid's set at Fabric last night was
      > awesome, definitely the highlight of the night!
      > Was wondering if anyone has a track listing for what they played?
      > Would definitely like to get my hands on some of the stuff they were
      > playing!

      Unfortunately, we don't normally see tracklistings unless it was a radio set
      (I think the they tend to be more planned...so they remember what they
      play!).

      Glad to hear it was good. They will have played some of their new tunes plus
      I'm guessing they'll have played some of the tunes they've been playing
      recently (see more recent tracklistings at
      http://www.hybrid-group.com/dj_sets.asp for inspiration).

      ...which reminds me - can anyone give me a hand with the tracklistings on
      that page? I've got so many 'unknowns' at the moment :(

      Cheers,